- This is just a bit of fun from us to you, but we will remove any users who use foul language in the scoreboard – play nice guys! 🙂
- You can save and change your predictions at any time BEFORE kick off. Once a match has started, your predictions will be locked in.
- The top three scorers in the competition will win a XXXXXX.
- You must register before 11th June 2018 to play along.
- The competition ends on 15th July 2018
- Winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the end of the competition
- View full terms and conditions here
- The judges decision is final
- If there is a joint winner, they will go into a draw
- If you register after the first game has started, you may not receive email reminders throughout the competition, so you will need to remember to get your predictions in on time!
The scoring works as follows:
10 Points for guessing the correct score
(e.g. predict 3-0 and the result is 3-0 award 10 points)
6 Points for guessing the wrong score but predicted the correct winner
(e.g. predict 1-0 and the result is 2-0 award 6 points)
4 Points for guessing a draw
(e.g. predict 2-2 and the result is 1-1 award 4 points)
Penalties are not included in the knockout stages.
Points above are not cumulative, for example predict 2-2 and the result is 2-2, you gain 10 points, NOT 14 points